“Cheapest course with the Highest Income”
- Sandip Tutorials is the only classes in thane with maximum passing percentage in CA Inter every year.
- We have batches of limited students so that each student can get personal attention.
CA Intermediate FEES STRUCTURE
Amount (with instalment facility)
Eligibility for CA Intermediate
Students who have cleared CPT / CA Foundation / Graduate Cleared.
Direct Entry Scheme in CA After Graduation
Direct Entry Route refers to a direct entry in the Chartered Accountancy course without appearing for CA Foundation Exam. ICAI has implemented the Direct Entry Scheme w.e.f. 1st Aug 2012 according to which students can directly enroll themselves for the CA Intermediate Course.
CA Direct Entry Scheme – Eligibility
The students who are eligible to register themselves with the Direct Entry Route are given below –
- Commerce Graduates / Post Graduates scored minimum 55% marks or other graduates or Postgraduates who scored minimum 60% marks.
- Students who have passed the Intermediate level of Institute of Companies Secretaries of India or Institute of Cost Accountants of India.
Provisional Registration for the Final Year Students –
Students who are pursuing the Final Year of Graduation can register for the Intermediate course on the provisional basis and they can commence articleship training after submitting the satisfactory proof of having passed the graduation examination with the above-specified marks.
Procedure for Intermediate Passed Students of ICSI/ICWA
The students who have passed the Intermediate level of Institute of Company Secretaries of India or Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India can register directly for the CA Intermediate level.
- The procedure for registration in the CA Intermediate for such students will be the same as normal route students.
- Appear and pass either single or both groups of CA Intermediate.
- Register themselves for the three years articleship training on passing either single or both groups of CA Intermediate.
- Enroll for the CA Final after qualifying both the groups of CA Intermediate.
- Undergo and Complete four weeks of AICITSS while pursuing the last two years of practical training but before appearing in Final Examination.
- They can appear in CA Final Examination during the last six months of articleship training.
- Complete Articleship Training of 3 years.
- Clear both the groups of CA Final.
- Become a member of ICAI.
Direct Entry Scheme – Requirements for commencement of practical training and Eligibility criteria for appearing in the Intermediate (IPC) Examination. – (09-04-2013)
Procedure for Graduates / Post Graduates
- Graduates and Post Graduates from commerce stream who have secured a minimum of 55% marks or other graduates with minimum 60% marks can enroll themselves for the CA Intermediate through the Direct Entry Route.
- Successfully complete 4 weeks of ICITSS (Orientation Program and Information Technology) before the commencement of Practical Training.
- Get yourself Register for Three Years of Practical Training.
Successfully complete 9 months of practical training to appear in CA Intermediate Examination.
- Qualify both groups of Intermediate course.
- Get Register for the CA Final after qualifying both groups of Intermediate.
- Undergo four weeks of AICITSS during the last two years of practical training but before appearing in Final Examination.
- Successfully complete such practical training.
- Clear both groups of CA Final.
- Become Member.
CA Intermediate Study Material
ICAI Study is considered to be the best book for CA students. ICAI regularly keeps updating the study material based on recent amendments. For CA Intermediate Study Material please click on below link-
Syllabus of CA Intermediate
GROUP – I
GROUP – II
Paper-5: Advanced Accounting
Paper-2: Corporate and Other Laws
Paper-6: Auditing and Assurance
Paper-3: Cost and Management Accounting
Paper-7: Enterprise Information Systems & Strategic Management
Paper-8: Financial Management & Economics for Finance