CMA Foundation Classes in Thane
Eligibility criteria for CMA Foundation
- A student should have passed Senior Secondary Examination under 10+2 scheme of a recognized Board or an Examination recognized by the Central Government as equivalent thereto or has passed National Diploma in Commerce Examination held by the All India Council for Technical Education or any State Board of Technical Education under the authority of the said All India Council, or the Diploma in Rural Service Examination conducted by the National Council of Higher Education.
CMA Foundation Fees Structure
Installment Facility Available
CMA Foundation Syllabus
Paper 1: Fundamentals of Economics and management
Paper 2: Fundamentals of Accounting
Paper 3: Fundamentals of Laws and Ethics
Paper 4: Fundamentals of Business Mathematics and Statistics
CMA Foundation Results
To check CMA Foundation results online please on below link
CMA Foundation Registration Documentation
Before starting with online registration make sure you have the following detail-
- Your contact details including Address, Mobile No, and email id.
- Attachment details :
- Coloured Scanned copy of Passport size Photo in (JPG OR JPEG format)
- Age proof Certificate in (PDF format) size not exceeding 300 kb.
- Scan copy of Signature in (JPG OR JPEG format)
- Educational Qualification Certificates in (PDF format) size not exceding 300 kb in each file.
CMA Foundation Registration
Please click on below link for online registering in CMA Foundation